Fall Junior classes registration is now OPEN! Register today!
Springs Tennis is proud to be the official contractor for the City of Colorado Springs tennis program. We lead classes designed for all ages and abilities focusing on fundamentals, instruction, and most importantly FUN! Whether you’ve been playing tennis for years, or have never picked up a tennis racquet, we will have something for you!
Junior Classes. Summer Classes now open for registration! Classes for all ages and skill levels.
*New Junior "Play Days." The next step in tennis for kids! They get to learn how to play matches - or play competitve tennis. All based on experience! Paired with even skilled players!
- Fall Saturday Junior Programs NOW POSTED. Start August 18th! Click Junior Tab for more information!
- Weekly Friday group posted at Venezia Park. Meets every Friday after school! Starts Friday, August 17th. Click Junior tab for more information
- Contact Marc to see if there's still room! Marc@SpringsTennis.com or (719) 385-6023
Adult Programs. Variety of adult tennis programs. Weekly Drills and Meetups. Email: Marc@SpringsTennis.com to get on email blast!
USTA Adult Tournament.
SpringsSpree Summer Slam at Memorial Park June 22nd - 24th! Check out more info on Adult Homepage!
Adult Programs are in full swing!
- Weekly Drills at both Memorial Park and Venezia Park.
- Weekly Meetups for every level of player.
- Adult Beginner Drills have also started!
All information can be received through email. Get on the adult email blast: Marc@SpringsTennis.com Don't miss out on anything! (7/10/18)
We offer a variety of adult programs including: Adult drills, Meetups, instructional classes, and USTA Adult Leagues. Sites Memorial Park and John Venezia Park.