USTA Junor Team Tennis. Summer program for high school aged kids. Practice twice a week, play one match a week! Great deal!
Springs Tennis is proud to be the official contractor for the City of Colorado Springs tennis program. We lead classes designed for all ages and abilities focusing on fundamentals, instruction, and most importantly FUN! Whether you’ve been playing tennis for years, or have never picked up a tennis racquet, we will have something for you!
Junior Classes. Summer Classes now open for registration! Classes for all ages and skill levels.
All adult programs have started for 2018!
- Weekly Drills at both Memorial Park and Venezia Park.
- Weekly Meetups for every level of player.
- Adult Beginner Drills have also started!
All information can be received through email. Get on the adult email blast: Marc@SpringsTennis.com Don't miss out on anything! (5/17/18)
We offer a variety of adult programs including: Adult drills, Meetups, instructional classes, and USTA Adult Leagues. Sites Memorial Park and John Venezia Park.
Adult Programs. Variety of adult tennis programs. Weekly Drills and Meetups. Email: Marc@SpringsTennis.com to get on email blast!
- ALL SUMMER JUNIOR GROUPS NOW POSTED! Registration is open at all four locations for weekly and Saturday junior groups!
- USTA Junior Team Tennis program NOW POSTED. For high school players!
- Get your child a spot reserved TODAY! Click the JUNIOR tab for more details and to register!
ALL Summer Classes registration is now OPEN at all 4 locations! Register today!
*New Junior "Play Days." The next step in tennis for kids! They get to learn how to play matches - or play competitve tennis. All based on experience! Paired with even skilled players!